About the dryer
First unveiled at the Nuremburg Toy Fair in February 2012, Puff is already fielding enquiries from all over Europe, Australia and the USA. The Magic Dryer is teaming up with distributors world-wide to supply Puff the Magic Dryer units and peripheral products to schools, kindergartens, nurseries and other child orientated environments (such as museums and theme parks).
As part of Puff’s mission to improve kids’ hand hygiene, Puff the Magic Dryer hand-dryer is shipped with:
- a wall-mountable backboard
- 1 set of adhesive boys and girls toilet door signs
- 4 Handwash High Five mirror stickers
Looking for your own Puff the Magic Dryer?
Click here to BUY TODAY!
- Robust steel construction baseplate with plastic internals;
- Mild steel external cover with a plastic frame;
- Life cycle extended by easily replacable motor brushes;
- Approved by German VDE and American UL safety tests;
- Manufactured to iso9001 accreditation;
- No-quibble, three-year warranty (trials show Puff should last in excess of 10 years in an average-use washroom facility).
Size: (w)350mm x (h)345mm x (d)100mm
Electric supply: 220/240 Volts 50/60 Hz
Current Consumption: 7.8 Amps at 240V
Nominal Output: 1.9Kw at 240V
Dry Time: up to 17 seconds
Control System: Automatic infra-red, no touch
Sensor Range: 100mm vertical
Air Volume: 130m3/h
Air Velocity: 28m/s
Air Outlet Temp: 54c
Noise level: 70dB(A)
Puff can be easily refurbished or recycled at the end of its life cycle